If you have a problem while using the iINVENTORYpro program, or any other web based program, try each of the following steps in order to resolve the problem. In most cases nothing is wrong with the program and the problem will be corrected very quickly by using these methods to reset your computer and therefore remove the problem. The following steps will be a much fast way to resolve you problem than contacting customer support.
- If possible, try to save the changes you have made with the program first.
- Change to a different screen, then return the original screen and see if that resolves the problem.
- Log out of the program, and then clear the “History” for your web Browser.
- Also, consider clearing your cache (instructions)
- Close out of any programs or windows that may be causing your computer to be operating at its maximum capacity.
- Log back into the iINVENTORYpro program. In most cases the problem will corrected.
- If these don’t solve the problem contact us by email (support@iINVENTORYpro.com) or call our customer support number.